What Personal Data Does Help AG Collect?
Help AG may collect the following data:
- Business e-mail address or personal e-mail address when provided for specific reason
- Education and training participation
- Banking information
- Employer name
- Profession and relevant Business Certifications
- Device identifiers (such as serial numbers, mobile phone UDIDs)
- URLs and IP addresses
- Geo-location information
- Information on products and services purchased by you
How Do We Collect Your Data?
You directly provide Help AG with most of the data when you:
- Register online, or participate in Help AG’s events and spotlights
- Place an order for, or get involved in delivery for any of our products or services
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
- Apply for a job / position in Help AG
How Do We Use Your Data?
Help AG collects your data so that we can:
- Confirm and process your order
- Reply to your inquiries or provide support related to our products and services
- Process and complete our communication with you, in the context of providing you with information regarding our products and services, etc. upon your relevant request, through the contact form
- Review and process your application for a job in Help AG
- Manage your participation in our events and spotlights
- Improve our products and services
If you agree, Help AG will share your data with, or transfer to, our partner companies, who are directly involved in the supply of the services ordered by you.
We shall not share or use your personal information with our partners or any third party that is not directly involved in the provision of the services, without obtaining your prior express consent.
- e& Group and e& Enterprise
- Our technology partners as listed on our website
How Do We Store Your Data?
Help AG commits to safeguard your personal data by taking all the appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect them from any form of accidental or fraudulent compromise.
Please note that our authorized staff, who process your personal data, has also received appropriate guidance and information regarding safety and security of your data.
Help AG would like to send you information about our products and services as well as those of our partner companies that we think you might like.
At any time if you would prefer to stop receiving such information from Help AG, you may use the “unsubscribe” option included in the respective messages or by contacting Help AG on firstname.lastname@example.org.
How Long Do We Retain Your Personal Information For?
Your personal data is kept only for the reasonable period of time required by the nature of the processing and only for as long as it is required to achieve the purpose of processing unless a longer retention period is required by law.
Personal data that are being processed under the legal basis of your explicit consent are kept only for as long as the consent has not been withdrawn.
What Are Your Data Protection Rights?
Help AG would like to make sure that you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. You are entitled to:
- Request access to your personal data: you have the right to request Help AG for copies of your personal data.
- Request rectification of your personal data: you have the right to request Help AG the rectification or completion of any of your personal data that would be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Request erasure of your personal data: you have the right to request Help AG to erase your personal data including where such personal data would no longer be necessary to achieve the purposes.
- Object to the processing of your personal data: you have the right to request that Help AG no longer processes your personal data.
- Request the restriction of the processing of your personal data: you have the right to request that Help AG only processes your personal data in limited circumstances, including with your consent.
- Request not to be subject to automated decision making: you have the right to request not to be subject to decisions based solely on automated Data Processing (including Data Profiling).
- Request a copy or the portability of your personal data: you have the right to request that Help AG transfer your data to another organization, or directly to you under certain conditions.
- Please note however that certain personal data may be exempt from the above-mentioned rights pursuant the applicable data protection or other laws and regulations.
- To the extent this privacy statement states that (part of) the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time by contacting HELP AG’s data protection officer at privacy (@) helpag.com.
- Please note that this will not affect Help AG’s right to process personal data obtained prior to the withdrawal of your consent, or its right to continue parts of the processing based on other legal bases than your consent.
A cookie is a small text file that is downloaded onto your device when you access a website.
Cookies enable the website to remember certain information about you such as which pages you have visited, choices you have made from menus, the time and date of your visit etc, in order to provide you with a more personal experience online.
Cookies cannot be used by themselves to identify you.
- Session cookies: Session cookies are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you close the browser. We use session cookies to carry information across pages of our site and avoid you having to re-enter information each time you enter a new page.
- Persistent cookies: Persistent cookies remain in the cookie file of your browser even after the browser is closed. The length of time a cookie remains depends on its lifespan. We use these cookies to collect and compile anonymous, aggregated information for statistical and evaluation purposes, to understand how users use the website and help us improve the structure of our website.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain, links to and from the websites of our partner networks, and affiliates. These websites are operated by third party merchants and have their own privacy policies.
Please note that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
Kindly check these third-party privacy policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
How to Contact Us