help AG IT GRC consulting services team delivers consultative and implementation services that allow our customers to meet their governance, risk and compliance objectives. These services are pertinent to a wide variety of industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Government, Health care, etc. The range of compliance advisory and implementation services span across regulations such as PCI-DSS compliance to best practice implementation approach like Information Security (ISO 27001), etc. Over a period of time, help AG GRC team has established an advanced framework that has been effectively implemented in various GRC ventures.
help AG IT GRC practice includes both technology experts and business domain that brings a distinctive combination that is critical for successful IT GRC program in an organization. Our involvement in working with the customers and our in-depth field understanding have allowed us to develop solutions that help companies automate GRC practices, meet governing compliance needs, and completely utilize the know-how of the GRC technology solution.
The major focus of help AG GRC consulting services is to provide practical consulting that addresses multiple compliance and risk management challenges along with reducing costs in meeting these requirements. Our solution encompasses people, processes, and technologies that are essential to building an effective and efficient compliance program, including:
• Real-time visibility into any weaknesses that may exist in the compliance culture
• Comprehensive data concerning IT controls that are currently used to mitigate regulatory risks
• Tools that enable decision-makers to monitor, evaluate, and control the current state of your compliance environment
• Consolidation of previously adapted, ad hoc solutions that were not able to address all compliance requirements
A combination of helpAG’s business acumen, process accuracy, and in-depth industry understanding, along with partnership with leading IT GRC vendors delivers many key benefits to your organization:
• Mitigates business risks by simplifying and speeding the implementation of a coherent, comprehensive compliance control system, reducing the time and effort involved in planning, engineering and deployment
• Significantly reduces compliance costs
• Improves the overall compliance posture, enabling business and IT managers to make better decisions with regards to IT risks and liabilities
• Minimizes the number of deficiencies in IT controls as well as exposure to vulnerabilities and threats, as well as helping to pass internal and external audits
• Reduces the risk and amount of theft or data loss and their consequences, including fines, penalties, and damage to business reputation
• Facilitates cross-department cooperation and streamlining of processes to achieve a coherent and effective compliance posture that satisfies multiple regulatory mandates
• Helps ensure that end users will understand and adopt policies and controls from the beginning, improving productivity and ongoing compliance with policies